Local businesses to present gift to a little boy prior to major brain surgery | Business
Cory Albert, an 8-year-old boy from Fairport, will be undergoing an uncommon major brain surgery on Monday July 19 at Strong Hospital where he will have the right hemisphere of his brain removed known as a hemispherectomy.
After hearing about the surgery, the manager of the Hallmark store in Fairport teamed up with the SilverSneakers members(senior fitness club) at Lifetime Fitness in Penfield to donate and present an oversized stuffed animal with a card for good luck. They will present the gifts on July 14 at 11:30am at the Lifetime Fitness on Penfield Road.
Upcoming Events near Webster-Penfield
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local unemployment rate drops in March
- Harley School holds grand opening of The Commons
- Brush fire on Pinnacle Hill threatens broadcast equipment
- Harley hosts press conference and public opening of The Commons, a “Living Building”
- MCC radio station to hold Monte Carlo night to benefit Wounded Warrior Project