Monroe County Clerk announces special Passport Saturday | Events
Monroe County Clerk Cheryl Dinolfo is holding a special Passport Saturday from 10am to 2pm this Saturday July 10 at the Monroe County Office Building, 39 West Main Street in Rochester.
The event is being held to allow residents a chance to avoid the fee increase by the federal government that takes effect Tuesday July 13.
The first-time passport application fee for adults is increasing from $100 to $135, and from $85 to $105 for children. Renewals are also increasing from $75 to $110.
Top Webster-Penfield Stories
Upcoming Events near Webster-Penfield
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NHL veteran opens new sports training facility in Fairport
- Lollypop Farm presents "Preparing Now to Care for Your Pets During Emergencies" training
- Fellow cyclist describes fatal crash that took Boyum's life
- Fairport Savings Bank awards four local students with Legacy Scholarships
- Purple Foot Festival to be held on September 15
- ZooBrew at the Seneca Park Zoo kicks off on Friday
- Police: Fatigue may be to blame for head on crash on Lakeshore Boulevard in Irondequoit
- 3 high school seniors are honored with Irondequoit Chamber of Commerce scholarships
- "Do the Right Thing" winner: Aaron Pelc
- Seneca Park Zoo welcomes new alligators