Webster's Pizzeria Uno to hold "Dough-Raiser" for 4th annual Walk-n-Wheel for Better Bones | Community Service
Webster's Pizzeria Uno is holding a fundraiser in memory of a little girl who died from a rare bone disorder.
Alle Shea Collazo was born on April 14, 2009 with a severe form of the brittle bone disorder known as Osteogenesis Imperfecta(OI). At birth, Alle was born with a brozen arm, wrist, legs and skull fractures and doctors did not expect Alle to live past the week. Alle passed away on May 21, 2009 from a repertory complication from OI.
On Alle's birthday, Saturday April 14 from 11:30am to 12:00am, Alle's parents, Kim and Angelo, are holding a fundraiser at the Webster's Pizzeria Uno Chicago Grill on Holt Road to support the work of the Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation, a national voluntary health organization located in Gaithersburg, MD. There will be a 50/50 raffle as well. 100% of the money raised will go to the OI Foundation.
To register: email Angelo & Kim Collazo at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will email you the "ticket" you will need for the fundraiser. It is dine in or take out.
Each year, the family of Alle Shea holds a Walk for Wheels event in Rochester. The 4th annual Walk-n-Wheels will be held May 5 at North Ponds Park in Webster.
Upcoming Events near Webster-Penfield
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Brush fire on Pinnacle Hill threatens broadcast equipment
- Harley hosts press conference and public opening of The Commons, a “Living Building”
- MCC radio station to hold Monte Carlo night to benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- New York State Exposed: NYS lawmakers are third highest paid in the country and now they want a raise? So how much do they make?
- Nazareth College students receive prestigious 2014-2015 Fulbright Awards