Marbles for M.S. celebrates first anniversary with pancake breakfast in Penfield | Community Service
News10NBC has introduced you on several occasions to two brothers who are raising money for the Multiple Scleroris Society with a project called Marbles for M.S.Connor and Jackson Grossman make paintings using marbles and all the money raised through the selling of their paintings goes to the M.S. Society. Connor and Jackson's mom was diagnosed with M.S.
Marbles for M.S. is celebrating its first anniversary and on April 22, they are hosting a pancake breakfast at Don's Original in Penfield. The event will be held from 9:00am to 11:00pm. There will be local celebrity chefs and servers including News10NBC's own Christine VanTimmeren.
There will also be auction and raffle items including a Jim Kelly Hall of Fame autographed football. Rumor is Derek Jeter might also be donating something to raise money.
Tickets are $6 donation and may be purchased by calling 585-200-4605 or emailing email@example.com
Upcoming Events near Webster-Penfield
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Perinton Concert Band to present "Fanfares, Flourishes and Flutes"
- Upcoming Crush Cancer Concert in Fairport honors student and helps others
- Hazardous waste collection on May 17
- Senator Schumer in Fairport to talk about school safety funding cuts
- E-Scrap 4 Camp to benefit Camp Good Days and Special Times