Webster Police: Registered sex offender changes address, fails to notify registry | Crime
A registered sex offender is facing charges for failing to change his address with the state’s sex offender registry.
20-year-old Kevin Connell is a level 3 sex offender. Webster Police say Connell advised the registry in February that he was moving to Woodstone Circle in Webster. Police say Connell never resided at Woodstone Circle, instead was residing at Staci Lane in Webster.
Registered sex offenders must notify the registry within 10 days of moving to or from an address.
Connell was arraigned in Webster Town Court and sent to the Monroe County Jail on $4,000 cash bail. He is due back in court on Friday March 30.
Upcoming Events near Webster-Penfield
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Assemblyman Mark Johns to host fourth annual free boating safety course
- Do the Right Thing Winners: Teagan Holmes, Sarah Danesh and Elle Liberatore
- Gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino in Rochester today
- Republican candidate for governor, Rob Astorino in town tomorrow
- Register your child now for kindergarten in Fairport