Free Seminar on Joint Pain April 26th | Health
Highland Hospital’s Evarts Joint Center will host a free seminar on joint pain at 6:30 p.m. on April 26th at the Webster Public Library .
Orthopaedic surgeon Allen D. Boyd, M.D., will provide an overview of conditions that cause joint pain and the range of treatment options available, including non-surgical approaches, minimally invasive surgeries and total joint replacement. Dr. Boyd is Chief of Orthopaedics and Director of the Evarts Joint Center.
The seminar is free and open to the public, but registration is required at (585) 784-2966. For more information about joint pain, visit www.hipandknee.urmc.edu.
Upcoming Events near Webster-Penfield
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Assemblyman Mark Johns to host fourth annual free boating safety course
- Do the Right Thing Winners: Teagan Holmes, Sarah Danesh and Elle Liberatore
- Gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino in Rochester today
- Republican candidate for governor, Rob Astorino in town tomorrow
- Register your child now for kindergarten in Fairport