Free Seminar on Joint Pain April 26th | Health
Highland Hospital’s Evarts Joint Center will host a free seminar on joint pain at 6:30 p.m. on April 26th at the Webster Public Library .
Orthopaedic surgeon Allen D. Boyd, M.D., will provide an overview of conditions that cause joint pain and the range of treatment options available, including non-surgical approaches, minimally invasive surgeries and total joint replacement. Dr. Boyd is Chief of Orthopaedics and Director of the Evarts Joint Center.
The seminar is free and open to the public, but registration is required at (585) 784-2966. For more information about joint pain, visit www.hipandknee.urmc.edu.
Upcoming Events near Webster-Penfield
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Perinton Concert Band to present "Fanfares, Flourishes and Flutes"
- Upcoming Crush Cancer Concert in Fairport honors student and helps others
- Hazardous waste collection on May 17
- Senator Schumer in Fairport to talk about school safety funding cuts
- E-Scrap 4 Camp to benefit Camp Good Days and Special Times