Webster teen's art featured on t-shirts at H&M stores | News
A Webster teen is the winner of a national contest.
18-year-old Jordan Tiberio recently won a contest to have her artwork printed on t-shirts to be sold nationwide. The t-shirts will be sold at H&M stores. Your Art Here sponsored a contest for H&M, asking artists to upload one work of art to be considered for a potential T-shirt design to be sold at the clothing store. Jordan was one of thousands of artists to submit designs.
The public was asked to vote for their favorite designs. The top 25 designs were then reviewed and judged by a panel of professional artists and fashion designers to select five winning designs.
In addition to having their designs sold nationwide at almost 200 H&M stores, winners received $2000.00 and a $500 H&M giftcard.
Jordan graduated from Webster Thomas High School in June and will be attending the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City in the Fall. She'll be talking live with News 10NBC's Pat McGonigle on Roc City Tonight at 7pm on News 10NBC.
Upcoming Events near Webster-Penfield
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Meeting on Irondequoit library proposal to be held tonight
- Holiday Spectacle of Lights in Irondequoit
- I-Team 10 follow-up: Medley Centre dispute widens, school district votes to charge penalty
- Meeting on Irondequoit library proposal on December 11
- Irondequoit Police to participate in "Shop with a Cop" program