CDS Monarch Senior Living opens in Webster | News
CDS Monarch is holding a grand opening ceremony Tuesday at its new location on Holt Road in Webster.
The new facility has 45 affordable apartments in a safe and comfortable environment that is inclusive of all seniors. Residents are offered opportunities for onsite socialization, entertainment and events. Residents will also have full access to the CDS Monarch Wolf Life Transitions Center which is less than a mile away and houses a therapeutic aquatics center, fitness center, restaurant, and several recreation therapies.
CDS Monarch was awarded $8.5-million in funding for this project from the New York State Housing Turst Fund Corporation, the HUD 202 Program, Federal Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program and the Monroe County HOME program.
Upcoming Events near Webster-Penfield
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Perinton Concert Band presents "For the Joy of It"
- Assemblyman Mark Johns to host fourth annual free boating safety course
- Do the Right Thing Winners: Teagan Holmes, Sarah Danesh and Elle Liberatore
- Gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino in Rochester today
- Republican candidate for governor, Rob Astorino in town tomorrow