Xerox begins hiring for 500 jobs in Webster call center | News
Xerox will begin interviewing candidates this week to staff a new call center being created in Webster.
Over the next two years, Xerox expects to hire 500 people to work at the call center, which will provide customer care services for one of Xerox's clients.
If you are interested in applying for a position:
- Visit Xerox.com
- Call 1-866-699-6480
- Attend a hiring fair at Building 200, Xerox Webster campus, Phillips Road
(March 2-3, March 9-10, March 16-17; From 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. on Fridays; 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. on Saturdays)
Xerox employs 6,300 in the Monroe County area.
For more Rochester, N.Y. news go to our website www.whec.com.
Top Webster-Penfield Stories
Upcoming Events near Webster-Penfield
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Rodeo raises funds to fight cancer
- NHL veteran opens new sports training facility in Fairport
- Lollypop Farm presents "Preparing Now to Care for Your Pets During Emergencies" training
- Fellow cyclist describes fatal crash that took Boyum's life
- Fairport Savings Bank awards four local students with Legacy Scholarships