Hobby Lobby employees get a raise | News
Hobby Lobby employees are getting a raise. The craft store chain has location a in Webster.
The CEO says part-time employees will now be paid $9 an hour while full time workers will get a dollar increase to $13 an hour. The national minimum wage is $7.25.
Hobby Lobby's CEO says its employees should be rewarded.
Upcoming Events near Webster-Penfield
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Assemblyman Mark Johns to host fourth annual free boating safety course
- Do the Right Thing Winners: Teagan Holmes, Sarah Danesh and Elle Liberatore
- Gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino in Rochester today
- Republican candidate for governor, Rob Astorino in town tomorrow
- Register your child now for kindergarten in Fairport