"Operation Hang-up" starts Monday | News
Starting next week, State Police will be cracking down on drivers making calls and texting.
"Operation Hang-up" starts Monday, April 23 and runs through April 29.
Troopers will be focusing on Monroe, Wayne, Ontario, Steuben and Livingston Counties.
Officers will be looking for drivers who are talking on their phones without a hands-free device or texting while driving.
Each ticket will set you back about $150.
Upcoming Events near Webster-Penfield
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Perinton Concert Band to present "Fanfares, Flourishes and Flutes"
- Upcoming Crush Cancer Concert in Fairport honors student and helps others
- Hazardous waste collection on May 17
- Senator Schumer in Fairport to talk about school safety funding cuts
- E-Scrap 4 Camp to benefit Camp Good Days and Special Times