"Operation Hang-up" starts Monday | News
Starting next week, State Police will be cracking down on drivers making calls and texting.
"Operation Hang-up" starts Monday, April 23 and runs through April 29.
Troopers will be focusing on Monroe, Wayne, Ontario, Steuben and Livingston Counties.
Officers will be looking for drivers who are talking on their phones without a hands-free device or texting while driving.
Each ticket will set you back about $150.
Upcoming Events near Webster-Penfield
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Perinton Concert Band presents "For the Joy of It"
- Assemblyman Mark Johns to host fourth annual free boating safety course
- Do the Right Thing Winners: Teagan Holmes, Sarah Danesh and Elle Liberatore
- Gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino in Rochester today
- Republican candidate for governor, Rob Astorino in town tomorrow