"Camp Open Arms" holds talent show in Penfield | News
What are the memories you have of summer camp? Eating marshmallows around the campfire, maybe performing in the talent show?
"Camp Open Arms" held a talent show at Bay Trail Middle School in Penfield Thursday morning. This camp is part of Gilda's Club of Rochester.
It's a two-week day camp for children with cancer or other blood-related diseases and their siblings.
Upcoming Events near Webster-Penfield
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Perinton Concert Band to present "Fanfares, Flourishes and Flutes"
- Upcoming Crush Cancer Concert in Fairport honors student and helps others
- Hazardous waste collection on May 17
- Senator Schumer in Fairport to talk about school safety funding cuts
- E-Scrap 4 Camp to benefit Camp Good Days and Special Times