"Camp Open Arms" holds talent show in Penfield | News
What are the memories you have of summer camp? Eating marshmallows around the campfire, maybe performing in the talent show?
"Camp Open Arms" held a talent show at Bay Trail Middle School in Penfield Thursday morning. This camp is part of Gilda's Club of Rochester.
It's a two-week day camp for children with cancer or other blood-related diseases and their siblings.
Top Webster-Penfield Stories
Upcoming Events near Webster-Penfield
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Rodeo raises funds to fight cancer
- NHL veteran opens new sports training facility in Fairport
- Lollypop Farm presents "Preparing Now to Care for Your Pets During Emergencies" training
- Fellow cyclist describes fatal crash that took Boyum's life
- Fairport Savings Bank awards four local students with Legacy Scholarships