Former Monroe Co. judge to serve as Interim President, CEO at Veterans Outreach Center | People
Former Monroe County Judge Patricia Marks has been appointed to serve as Interim President and CEO of the Veterans Outreach Center until a permanent replacement is found.
Marks fills the position vacated by Col. James McDonough Jr. (Retired) who has accepted a position at the New York State Health Foundation.
Judge Marks has been a member of the Center’s board of directors since June 2011. She will resign her position on the board while serving as interim president.
Marks is a Penfield resident. Her appointment is effective March 1.
For more Rochester, N.Y. news go to our website www.whec.com.
Upcoming Events near Webster-Penfield
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Assemblyman Mark Johns to host fourth annual free boating safety course
- Do the Right Thing Winners: Teagan Holmes, Sarah Danesh and Elle Liberatore
- Gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino in Rochester today
- Republican candidate for governor, Rob Astorino in town tomorrow
- Register your child now for kindergarten in Fairport